Friday 24 April 2015

Tierra Peru

Recently, I met up with some friends (a rarity when you are at law school!) that I studied in America with. They left it up to me to decide where we would spend our precious time together and I chose Tierra Peru! I regularly travel through Angel, see this restaurant and have always wanted to try it. I have never been to a Peruvian restaurant before this one- boy have I been missing out! Haha!
The food was absolutely fantastic. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals and the atmosphere of the small, unique restaurant.
conchitas a la parmesan
maduritos
leche de leon
quinotto
aji de gallina
arroz con pato
If you are ever in the Angel area and fancy Purvian/ something different, check out Tierra Peru- you won't be disappointed.

Until next time,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx