Saturday 15 November 2014

Maxi x Print.

You know me, I love prints. But I also love bold colours! Now, why not pair the two? This perfect summer maxi skirt is so airy, I love it. Or winter maxi (with tights underneath!). I have had it for a good while now and love wearing it in various ways- with shirts or with tees usually. Rocking it with this awesome crop top from Primark gives it a different edge. It’s a great pairing as the colour of the skirt can be extracted from the crop top. It’s always great if you are mixing and matching for there to be a common thread in some way, and if not, who cares?
Crop top- Primark
Maxi skirt- F21
Sandals- Primark

Until next time,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx