Thursday 2 October 2014

Kimono Breeze.

Rocking an all black everything outfit with this awesome kimono allows its print to shine. This cool Primark number is so light and airy, I love when it catches wind haha! I have to say, I am gradually becoming impress with what Primark offers. But there are some days that I just cannot see one thing that I like, nor stand the store in general. Is anyone else like that with Primark? Nevertheless, this is a great holiday piece, perfect for the beach or chilling by the pool. 
I love these leopard print sliders from River Island, really comfy. Dodgy tan lines though haha!

Kimono- Primark
Fedora- H&M
Sliders- River Island

Until next time,
Sx

1 comment:

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx