Friday 10 October 2014

Budapest Vintage.

I went Budapest earlier this year with two of my good mates. Check out the video here of our trip, made by my very cool friend Butter. It was a great short break away, and as lovers of fashion, it was obligatory that we went shopping. We found a handful of cool vintage shops, but we ended up spending the longest in Retrock. It was such a cool shop- vintage galore. A vintage lover’s dream haha! There was something for everyone, and after a good while, I left with this awesome vintage Wranglers shirt (and a crop top). The print, the colours, I love. It is so bold and out there, paring it with black allows it to have all the attention. I love it and have received so many compliments on it- obviously! It’s really comfy too!

Vintage shirt- Retrock, Budapest.
Shoes-F21
Heels- Primark
Bag- Ted Baker

Until next time,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx