Wednesday 19 March 2014

Shopcade x Emmanuel Andre photo shoot.

Last week I attended an exclusive invitation only photo shoot for the awesome Shopcade and world renowned photographer Emmanuel Andre. It's aim was to showcase and picture London's fashionable people. As fashion and style is what YOU make it, it was so great to see that no two people were dressed even remotely similar. Everyone was unique and wonderfully expressive. The way to be! Haha!
I had lots of fun, as I got the chance to catch up with people that I've previously met at other events and to meet new bloggers. The actual time on set was AWESOME! Emmanuel was so down to earth and I got comfortable very quickly in front of the lens. It was over too quickly! Haha! The photos are to be used on the Shopcade website/app and for a BOOK documenting people of London and their style. Watch this space...I'm excited!!
With Mariette Immaculate, check out her tumblr.
Look how serious my face is, haha, and we ain't even started yet!
Mariettte and I with Fabienne, Shopcade fashionista! 
Selfie with the photographer- Emmanuel Andre!

I wore GAP jeans with my ASOS heels and a black bralet top. The main focus of my outfit was the denim jacket. I just have to say thanks mum- the best birthday present I received this year (second is the Prada Candy perfume from dad haha). It's a Replay denim jacket with 3D embellishments on the sleeves. It's so unique and get so many compliments every time I wear it- I love it! 
Until next time,
Sx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! You're doing big things! I'm proud of you. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh thanks hun!! The book will be out soon I believe! Looking forward to it. MISS YOU btw. Hope all is blessed!

      Delete

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx