Sunday 9 March 2014

Birthday girl.


I had such an awesome birthday- and to think, I wasn’t going to do anything!! (Shanté? Do nothing? Never! Haha- I hear some of you cry). It’s just one day in the year and you got to thank God for sparing your life to see another year and it’s a great chance to reflect on all the achievements you have made thus far- so I say everyone should do something-even it’s just simply a meal.
Anyways, as I said, it was an awesome day. A blessed, chilled and very relaxing day in fact. I'll take you through it! I started with getting my toes did- a midnight purple :D Then I spent the afternoon having afternoon tea at the Hilton with the mother dear. It was a real cosy. The service was excellent and the food and tea galore made us so comfortable. So comfortable that we had to hop, skip and jump over to the Aldephi theatre to get to The Bodyguard on time. We made it haha! And by the way- IT WAS AMAZING! SERIOUSLY AMAZING! Beverly and the team gave the story life AND justice. 10/10 I say! I was laughing and crying, sometimes within the same scene! The songs got everyone going too! Who doesn't love those songs! 
Finally the day ended (well just before this, my mother and I got free Rosé in Garfunkel because we went to use the toilet and I had my birthday badge lighting up! Cheers Andrew!) with us heading to the Roadhouse in Covent Garden. There I met with my good mates and my sister. It was a fun night! With a live band and the DJ playing a cool set alternating, the night was a great one to end all of the celebrations. Here's the pictures! Enjoy!


ALSO, my blog turned ONE last week!! Woo hoo! The first year has been great, and I'm looking forward to what the next has in store! Enjoy this journey with me... :D

Beaded laced dress: Marina.
Cape: River Island.
Bag: Ted Baker.
Shoes: Primark.
Earrings: Swarovski. 
Until next time,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx