Monday 24 February 2014

#LFW #Streetstyle

Here are a few pictures I took during the #lfw shenanigans! It was a whirlwind-I wasn't sure if I was going to take street style pictures, but I ended up taking these...so...why not share! I thought I'll do a separate post for them too, as to avoid photo overload haha! Enjoy!

Laura from That's So Yesterday


Loved the hair colors! 


This jumper is EVERYTHING! Even better in person!

Annaliese from antm AND bntm!!

This woman was......interesting! Haha.

5 colours in her hair.
LFW workers wearing gorgeous designer capes. I'll be happy with that uniform!
I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!
I had such a great time, meeting people, taking pictures and just generally having a good laugh,. LFW- what an awesome experience. And the weather held up to, which made it a bonus!!

Until next time,
Sx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx