Tuesday 28 January 2014

Coca-Cola.


I am in LOVE with this skirt that I designed and got made whilst out in Rwanda. I got soooo many clothes made, my blog may just become all about those awesome things! Haha. I got the inspiration for the skirt from the ASOS magazine that I took out there with me (It’s always a great read for inspiration). Hailee Steinfeld, the beautiful cover star, was wearing a similar open, double layer skirt (well, I don’t really know what to call this design) and I knew that it would be so cute in this Coca-Cola Africa print (yup! This skirt is a genuine Rwandan print!). I was so happy with the results; summer needs to come so I can rock it like this-wearing tights won’t do it justice! I don’t know if you can tell, but I’m pretty freezing in these pictures- all in the name of fashion ey!

I did not want to steal the light away from the skirt so the only choice was to pair it with black. I love these latest heels I got from Primark. They are actually really comfortable (though it is advisable that when you are purchasing open toe shoes, you should get a size smaller) and upgrade the outfit. Wearing red lippy helps the colours of the skirt pop, especially as it is featured in the skirt. Once again, I added my cheap and cheerful car boot find clutch-man, £1.50 can go a long way! Haha!







Crop top- New Look.
Skirt- Designed and made in Rwanda.
Shoes- Primark.
Clutch- Car boot sale.
Watch- Michael Kors.
Lipstick- M.A.C. Ruby Woo.


Until next time,


Sx

2 comments:

  1. omg.. i love this skirt... i am going to steal it when i come visit.. i want it. where was i in your thoughts when u were getting this made?

    Issie xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx