Saturday 4 May 2013

Camo & Pleats & Neon.

Sun was in the eyes. haha.



Dress- Urban Outfitters
Belt- Vintage store in Sacramento
Jellys- River Island
Camo jacket- from my Army Cadet days (the real thing!)
Shades- Ray-Ban
Just a quick post. These were taken on Thursday. The sun was out and it made me smile. I would have  preferred to have rocked the jellys without tights, but it wasn't THAT hot and my feet were not 'sandals ready' haha.
I just went through my final week (!!!) at university- of final year! It hasn't really sunk it yet, and that's due to the fact that I still have the actual exams to go. I will be done soon though- those exams are fast approaching. 
Good luck to everyone out there taking exams!!

Sx

1 comment:

  1. colour suits you soo much. I love red on you especially. can u make the car boot tomoz?

    Issie xox

    http://issie-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx