Saturday 27 April 2013

21 FOREVER!







Breaking out into dance haha.
Hat-Portobello Road
  
Denim Shirt- Vintage   Top-F21   Leggings-F21
 Sneaker Wedges- Mr Shoes.com
Bag- Sacramento State University, California.
Another day, another stint in the library. Just took a moment between lecture and library to take these few snaps. The top and leggings are new! :D From F21. Love them-so comfy. I have not seen these leggings anywhere, so knew I had to get them. I LOVE FOREVER 21! Once again, rocking my sneaker wedges with the ‘fit, comfy as heck! Opted for my massive purple heavy duty 'Sac State bag- great for all the book I have to chug around, and my fav colour! 

Anyways, back to revision now- these exams are creeping up. Good luck out there to everyone in the same boat.

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx