Sunday 24 March 2013

Wild like the Weather!



Remember- hug a tree, they are your friends :D








As the title suggest, the weather was wild! Surprise, surprise! Well. Not really. This is England, and in terms of weather-anything goes. Just really sucks that we are nearly in April and this is what we are getting!! Rain, sleet and snow, and all that jazz that comes with them. I just want to be a on a beach already!! Who’s with me??

Today was the last day of the semester- oh my! The end in drawing so so so nigh! It is the time of year for me to buckle down and focus solely on revision and making sure I know my stuff for my upcoming exams. So apologies in advance for the lack of posts in the upcoming months. I hope you understand that that will be my main priority. I will however post for respite- my blog will now become my stress ball! Haha.

I kept it pretty simple with dress today. Just saw in on my rail and bunged it on! I haven’t worn this dress (from RI) in a while, its thin, so I wore a mini under it. I paired it with my khaki jacket and my go-to wine colored cardigan. I love this garment, I’ve had it for years. Brought in the Topshop sale for £20, from £40 (!!!!). It goes well with lots of different outfits. Finally, I went for my cheap and cheerful flats from Primark. Now, I’m not one to be getting shoes from Primark, especially because they inevitably have a short life expectancy, but with flats, its fine I reckon, I’m just not expecting to have them long!

As you can see, I went a little crazy this photo shoot, getting in the midst of the greens and getting my model on! It was fun!

Have an awesome week lovelies.

Sx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx