Sunday 3 March 2013

Reading between the Lines.



Is anyone else’s life currently consumed by such material?? I am at the last hurdle of my undergraduate degree and results count more now than ever! It’s hard but I know I can do it! I guess the trick is to keep yourself motivated and determined to do the very best you can. Hard work pays off in many ways…you’ll see.

Take my January, I spent 19 days of it in the library (my second home) doing coursework on various law modules. And when I wasn’t at the library, I was working at home. However, I am so happy, as that sacrifice turned into three ‘firsts’ grades for each piece of coursework! Yay!

However, now that I have started this blog, and with other things in my life, honestly, I worry about how this final hurdle is going to go down. Guess I have just got to remember, I have done it once, I can do it again. And, perseverance is key!

Hope this inspires you to work hard and do the best with whatever endeavors you are up to!

Let me know what you think, and how you stay motivated!

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx