Sunday 10 March 2013

Liebster Blog Award!





My blog is just over a week old and I am so grateful for all the attention it has been receiving. So much so that I have been nominated twice (!) for the Liebster Award. This is such a great idea to get new blogs known! I have been nominated by Issie and Collennx- thanks ladies, love your blogs.

Both have different tasks set out for me to do, so I’ll begin with the nomination I received first from Issie.

1.  Why did you start Blogging?

I started because I thought it would be a great idea to have a centralized place where I can put what I get up to in life, to look back on outfits and events that make life worth living. I have always wanted to start one after reading various blogs religiously for years. I am glad I finally took the plunge and look forward to seeing where my new baby takes me.


2. What has been your experience with blogging so far?


I has been great, can’t complain. The blogging world is really nice. 
When I read comments, they make me smile and glad that I shared this piece of my life with you all instead of holding it to myself in an album on my laptop, which was the case before.


3. How old are you and what do you see yourself doing in the future?


I have just turned 22. I know my destiny is already laid out for me and I am looking forward to discovering what God has in store for me. I study law and love it, and I also love acting. Oh, and many other things; fashion, the arts; child care-the list can go on! For the future, we will see won’t we…

Check out my second post on the Liebster Award for answers to the other questions and who I nominate!

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx