Sunday 10 March 2013

Liebster Blog Award II!



Here are the answers to Collennx’s questions for me.

11 random facts.

1.   I love Dexter- the serial killer! I have seen every episode thus far and cannot wait for the 8th series, though I am sad it will be the last.
2.   I have 3 sisters and we all begin with ‘S’.
3.   I have not eaten baked beans since I was about 7 years old (around that age roughly, just remember I was young), they just don’t look right to me.
4.   Same with bacon! I cannot for the life of me understand why people love bacon so much. Cannot remember the last time I ate bacon!
5.   I love travelling.
6.   I am learning Mandarin.
7.   Though I am confident, I can get shy (traits of a pieces maybe?).
8.   I love the ANTM franchise, and think BNTM doesn’t even come close.
9.   I loved the show ‘America’s Best Dance Crew’ and was sad when I heard that it was cancelled after season 7- but oh so happy when I got to meet the winners- the Elektrolytes!!
10. Some say I talk too much.
11. I love to dance.


11 questions.

           1.   WHY DID YOU WANT TO START YOUR BLOG?
           Because I wanted a place where I can sporadically splash things that are happening in my life for the world to see.

2.  WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND YOUR BLOG'S NAME?
          Wanted to keep it simple and remember able, like ‘Oprah’ and ‘Trisha’. Plus, it’s my name, so why not.

3. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
          God.

4. WHAT IS YOUR AMBITION?
          To succeed.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FILM?
Shawshank Redemption, A Time to Kill- there are so many!

6. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND GIVE YOUR YOUNGER SELF ADVICE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
          Slow down.

7. CURRENT OBSESSION? E.G TV SHOW, FASHION ACCESSORY.
  My blog- it’s my new baby.

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE/SAYING?
          I’m too blessed to be stressed.

9. NAME A GUILTY PLEASURE.
Buying shoes when I have so many already!

10. A PLACE YOU WANT TO VISIT ONE DAY.
Venezuela

11. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE DISNEY CHARACTER?
Princess Tiana .

Here are my nominations for this awesome award: 

Check out their awesome blogs! 
Ladies, all you need to do is answer the 11 questions I answered and post a link in the comments on this post when done! :D

Look forward to reading your answers!

Sx




4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this(:
    I was told that I cant do the liebster award more than once but I make note of all of this and I am very grateful(: xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome love! Thanks for checking out my blog

      xx

      S

      Delete
  2. I love that saying, I'll remember that one :)

    colleennx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's an awesome one right? :D

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx