Sunday 24 March 2013

Faith.


“…Faith is the substantiation of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”-Hebrews 11:1.

This wonderful scripture can mean many things to believers and non-believers. Faith is an essential weapon to possess, as it gives us belief and determination that you know that God will do what you what He said He will do for you, in His own time. It is most tested between the times of when you are in the period of not having what you asked for, to when you get it. Never lose sight and keep your faith strong.

This powerful scripture can also relate to studies-which are of the utmost importance for me right now (!). I have to have faith and believe that with hard work, focus and conviction I will get the grades I deserve (the things not seen). 

I hope you are able to relate to this message, and never lose sight of your faith, no matter what you go through, as during the ‘tough times’ is when you will need it most!!

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx