Tuesday 5 March 2013

And it's not even my birthday...Yet!













Tomorrow is my birthday!! … But the celebrations started tonight. After rushing from Kingston after Mandarin to North London to meet my pops, he treated me to a pre-birthday dinner at this lovely Japanese restaurant in Islington. Called ‘Sen Nin’, the food tasted fresh and simply scrumptious- was so full after all that sushi starter haha!

As it was my pre-birthday dinner treat, I went all out! Pictured you can see we got California Roll, and the Sushi & Sashimi Platter.  For mains we got the Fuji Teppanyaki Meal, choosing tiger prawns and chicken. And of course, not forgetting the mouth watering shrimp miso soup. There were so many cocktails to choose from, the waitress recommended this Japanese Mango Mojito- and I'm so glad she did because it was amazing! I am looking forward to going back there again, possibly with more people as then we can fill up the grill table so the chef can prepare our food in front of us!

Doesn’t the food look sooooo delicious?! Mouth watering if you ask me!

Sx


5 comments:

  1. i miss miso soup and sushi !!!
    followed you dear!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so delicious!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This food looks very tasty!
    how could you do this to me hahaha

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just made me hungry, it all looks so good:)
    I have followed your blog, would be great if you followed my blog too xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx